News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Nestwatch

Started by nestwatch, April 17, 2011, 05:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nestwatch

Site Name:  Nestwatch

We are a group of birders who have volunteered for a nestwatch project.  We alternately visit 20 nests located on the coast in Oregon and report results of the seasons nesting to the nestwatch.org program.  We need to have a place that everyone in the group can access the every changing calendar and receive updates on what's going on in bird land.  It will be updated regularly.

I'm an old timer at html am use some css.  Though I've made websites for good causes (peace, the environment, justice and sustainability) in the past, I don't have anything up currently to prove myself.  I'd be happy to go the route of questions.  I realize this subject may not fit in so don't feel bad if you turn us down.  I think it's great what you're doing.

The Birds

Xepher

Yeah, I'm sorry... but it doesn't really fit. While I respect the purpose your working towards, the focus here is on art and creative output. Best of luck to you though!