News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Email Glitch thing...

Started by Turnsky, August 14, 2016, 07:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turnsky

Hi, uh.. don't know what's up, but i've checked the settings and while everything seems hunky-dory.. i'm not receiving any email in the xepher mail at all.. like.. any, i even flung a couple test ones at it, and nada.. not even a "mailer daemon"..

edit: yeah getting mailer daemon.. my email filters sent it to the wrong box. :B

anything on your end?

also anybody else having a similar issue?

edit2: okay, it works, it's just not sending to the custom addresses i set. :B

Xepher

Did you just add the aliases (custom emails) and it still didn't work, or were they there a long time? I didn't see them in the actual config, but I saw them in the DB. If they were old, it's possible they were lost during the migration to the new email system a few months ago. If they're new... then maybe the web script isn't working right to set them. I triggered the "change email" action manually for your account, and it appears they're in place now. Please try again and see if it works.

Turnsky

been there for ages, actually.. hazard a guess of "since i joined", i think.

edit: yup, working. thanks.