News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

NaNoWriMo 2005!

Started by Tangle, October 19, 2005, 06:17:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kira Dwenna

They repeat the insanity?  O.o

*smack!*

Bad Kira!  Stop thinking about it!  ;)
Sometimes I feel unreal;
A wrapped up box with nothing in it,
I reach out and I touch my limit.

dragyn

judging by your signature, you already have alot to do, so why not add another!  :)

Kira Dwenna

Quote from: dragynjudging by your signature, you already have alot to do, so why not add another!  :)
Why indeed.....
Sometimes I feel unreal;
A wrapped up box with nothing in it,
I reach out and I touch my limit.

Lei

how many months do they have covered??? O_o
"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."

tickyhead

hmmmm . . . writing 50,000 word novels during a month that ISN'T filled with midterms and cram sessions . . . blasphemy I say! But I'll do it P:

they should have nanowrimos all year I say! and I don't mean that year-round thing, I mean writing a new 50,000 word novel EVERY SINGLE MONTH. Who's with me!? . . . Okay I suppose no one here is that suicidal.

Also yes, bad kira for actually thinking! It's act first, regret it later remember?!
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

Miluette

They need one in July. :O PERFECT!

Go on a vacation to a beach and write amongst the sand! Unless you don't want to get any into your keys...

I'm trying to make outlines now, and I just can't seem to find a plot OR coherency! GO SENSHUU!
And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?

tickyhead

I never have a plot or coherency. I make up some characters, stick 'em in a setting, and see what happens. It's more fun that way.
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

Miluette

But I neeeeed them, because I'm continuing a partially developed idea. One I want to make serious. ...Later on.

Agh, I should prolly start something new for my first attempt. But then I'll be clawing out my eyes until November/next January.
And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?