News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Tsunami Yusa [re-apply?]

Started by Thu, December 22, 2007, 08:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thu

;D Here I am again! LoL :D

Username: tsunamiyusa

Preferred URL: tyusa.xepher.net

Email: peacheeku@aol.com

Site Title: Tsunami Yusa ;)

ABOUT

"Tsunami Yusa" is the title for my art portfolio (I guess I can also say it's an attempt at a Japanese name :D). Most of the things I post on the website will probably be just Anime works. I have had experience with PHP scripts before. Also, I've worked on different kinds of website layouts so the site won't look boring :).

Updating (posting finished, colored pics) will be a lil' hard for me. Being in Middle School Honors classes is really torture with homework. :( Coloring my sketches will definitely take forever- about 2 weeks or so (that's forever!). Posting sketches will be almost every day/week! ;D Lately I've been trying different styles of drawing so some of you might find them interesting. ;)

edit
I think it'll be helpful to mention these. :D
In Tsunami Yusa, I want to host art-related things like..

• Art Forum
  • Art Topsites {Aardvark Topsites}
  • and an Online Art Clique
:)

I don't have many samples of my art. Some recent ones (since Summer '07) can be found in my dA account. I don't want to use DeviantART anymore.

I hope I've made this application understandable... I've been known to make things more and more confusing the more I say. ???
And I hope to hear from you soon!

Thu

Here's one art example [WIP] :-\

yny-u

Is there anywhere we could see an example of what you can do web design-wise?

Thu

Quote from: yny-u on December 24, 2007, 09:43:40 PM
Is there anywhere we could see an example of what you can do web design-wise?
Yes, I still have my freewebs site. My current site is corrupted. :(
My freewebs site is the only reference to my web-designing for now.

Thu

Here are some more screenshots on my web-designing[?]... :-\

Thu

Xepher

We're not ignoring you, and you've probably got enough posted for people to look at. Everyone's just busy/gone because of the holidays. Just be patient.

Munerift

Hi Hun,

I really like what I'm seeing here! There is talent afoot and you my dear have it. I think this is xeph material. It's missing some obvious bells and whistles which you appear to be aware of and looks like you're planning to add after getting a site here yes?

My vote is a yes.    :D

I do have a parental bone to pick with you however... I feel I need to caution you how dangerous it is to leave your information and photo online along with your age. I started out your age and had much the same info up... and almost got kidnapped at one point for it. I'm trying to lend you my hard learned knowledge... what you decide to do with it is up to you hun but I would again strongly caution what information and photos of yourself you place on the internet until you're a bit older and able to handle anything that may come up as a result.
I'm Home!
MuneRift - DeviantArt - Etsy

Shmooi

Cute art and site designs. :3
The speech bubble on the web page definitely struck me as creative~

Thu

Quote from: Munerift on December 28, 2007, 07:35:03 PM
Hi Hun,

I really like what I'm seeing here! There is talent afoot and you my dear have it. I think this is xeph material. It's missing some obvious bells and whistles which you appear to be aware of and looks like you're planning to add after getting a site here yes?

My vote is a yes.    :D

I do have a parental bone to pick with you however... I feel I need to caution you how dangerous it is to leave your information and photo online along with your age. I started out your age and had much the same info up... and almost got kidnapped at one point for it. I'm trying to lend you my hard learned knowledge... what you decide to do with it is up to you hun but I would again strongly caution what information and photos of yourself you place on the internet until you're a bit older and able to handle anything that may come up as a result.

THANK YOU~ :D
And thank you for the tip ^^;

Witchiebunny

Hi, Thu!

In all honesty, the only thing that truly concerned me was whether or not you had the ability to create a site. Now that I know you do, I have no more concerns. Your website is cute and unique, and your art is *adorable*. (How I wish I'd been that good at art at your age!!)

I proclaim this a solid application.

Thu

Quote from: Witchiebunny on December 30, 2007, 05:25:32 PM
Hi, Thu!

In all honesty, the only thing that truly concerned me was whether or not you had the ability to create a site. Now that I know you do, I have no more concerns. Your website is cute and unique, and your art is *adorable*. (How I wish I'd been that good at art at your age!!)

I proclaim this a solid application.

oh Thank you very MUCH!  :D
I guess in the application I should've also put that I've had lots of experience creating a site from scratch, huh? ^^;

pigeon-wing

I like the new website design very much. It's easily navigable, and the colors are pleasing. I say yes, as you seem like a dedicated worker who won't be abandoning her site anytime soon. :3
I'm so sorry about Bella, Jack.

Thu

Quote from: pigeon-wing on December 31, 2007, 02:21:53 AM
I like the new website design very much. It's easily navigable, and the colors are pleasing. I say yes, as you seem like a dedicated worker who won't be abandoning her site anytime soon. :3
Thank you Pigeon Wing :D
And of course I won't abandon the site ^^; ..due to my after school schedule LoL ;D

Thu

Okay, any critiques or comments? :)