News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Dissertation Writing

Started by sarahjenkins, October 27, 2008, 06:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarahjenkins

ADMIN EDIT: URLs removed

Building a dissertation article is no laughing matter. Actually, this is one of the most demanding tasks that you will face in your college life. But instead of becoming anxious about this project, why not get some more details on how to write a dissertation.

First: get organized. Know what you need to write, and why you are writing it. Problem Statement? Limitations section? Hypotheses? You can't write a dissertation without planning what you are going to say. Make a list of the points you plan to cover- a word or two is enough-and then organize the research materials and notes you will use.

Second:  look at samples. You can't write a section of Chapter I such as the Problem Statement if you don't know what a Problem Statement is, or what goes into it. When you search through the websites online, you can actually find domains that are related to thesis writing. You can get a dissertation writing support from sites that provide reading materials on how to compose a dissertation. From building a thesis statement to using data analysis methods, presenting results to writing an effective conclusion, you can definitely find a material that will explain to you how to write an dissertation proposal .

Third:  get it down, then edit. Your writing does not have to be perfect the first time. Get the words down, and then go back and refine where necessary.

Fourth:  save, save, save. How discouraging to find that the dissertation page or chapter your worked so hard to write has disappeared in a hard disk failure, or when a power surge hits your computer. Always save your dissertation writing work in multiple places: hard drive, floppy, zip drive, CD. Also print out sections as they are finished so you can see what your work looks like on paper.

Xepher

Hi... as you're new here, you get some leeway, but the above looks like a covert attempt to spam for the URLs you originally linked. If not, then my apologies, but you'll need to convince me of that.

Databits

(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Miluette

I wish my spam was this ambiguous!
And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?