News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

P.S.I. using Webcomic+Inkblot Wordress scheme now

Started by fesworks, March 27, 2009, 07:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fesworks

PSI used to use Wordpress and ComicPress... but I'm switching it to Webcomic+Inkblot because the archive system wil be much better.

Also with PSI reader "The Pirate Lepricorn" we should have names for them all soon... I'll also be going through the old pages and making sure links and such are up to date. For those that remember the old archive, there was tons of extra info and even links... so some of them may be out of date.

In any case, thanks to The Pirate Lepricorn for helping to bring the old archive info to the new archives. (as of now, the whole archive isn't up to date).

So, anyway, there may be some slight changes to the look of the site, but the design is basically the same.

Also, thanks to Mike for making Webcomic + Inkblot, as well as converting the site!
http://maikeruon.com/wcib/

Ardra should get a similar update as well, sometime soon.

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

Pirate Lepricorn

Quote from: fesworks on March 27, 2009, 07:11:14 PM
For those that remember the old archive, there was tons of extra info and even links... so some of them may be out of date.

Most if not all of the internal link's link back to the old archive, right page wrong archive. Not a clue about the other links.

Quote from: fesworks on March 27, 2009, 07:11:14 PM
(as of now, the whole archive isn't up to date).

Only 37 pages left to update. (Still took three months to do the other 250 pages.)

Just because you go to art collage, doesn't mean you can draw. I know that for a fact.

fesworks

I also know there are some you left for me because of complex text and such? Also, it looks like some of the crossover pages will need names too.

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

Pirate Lepricorn

I did? *scratches head* I can't remember (Damn bad short term memory) so far the only problems I've came across was where there was the same name for a comic (or the same comic twice) and Max Catnap. I left out crossover strips and the crossover wars first time round but yeah, crossover strips are given their webcomic name and page number for now.
Just because you go to art collage, doesn't mean you can draw. I know that for a fact.

fesworks

Quote from: Pirate Lepricorn on April 01, 2009, 12:30:01 AM
I did? *scratches head* I can't remember (Damn bad short term memory) so far the only problems I've came across was where there was the same name for a comic (or the same comic twice) and Max Catnap. I left out crossover strips and the crossover wars first time round but yeah, crossover strips are given their webcomic name and page number for now.

I dunno :P I still have yet to go through all of the updated archive to make sure everything is correct, and to update links (if needed), so we'll see how that goes :P

Still, of course thanks for all of the work you've been doing!

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

Pirate Lepricorn

Wow... Achieves finished, For the most part (or my part), Fes needs to check the links and make names for some strips then they'll be fully done.

fesworks

Yay! Thank you :D

Would you like to request any sort of drawing or such?

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

Pirate Lepricorn

No problem, my mind did not melt so all is good.

Like, yes, no idea what of though.