News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Weekly Sketch Project

Started by fesworks, May 12, 2009, 08:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fesworks

I'm going to attempt to do ONE sketch a week starting in June. Mondays.

I'll be looking for a few requests, as well as working on some old "IOU" arts.

You may go here for more information: http://fesworks.com/wordpress/weekly-sketch-project

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

Celtic Minstrel

Quote from: fesworks on May 12, 2009, 08:46:35 PM
as well as working on some old "IOU" arts.
I recall a while ago you were offering to draw people's characters for BSDF... which seems to have died, but whatever. I suppose that offer is probably dropped by now?

fesworks

There are a couple that I said I'd draw before, yes.... have I done them, no... partly from being busy, and partly from not really having something to go off of, other than a description.... which is tougher for me when it comes to draw someone's character essentially from scratch... it takes a lot more time and work than if I already had some art to really go off of.

For now, I'm not really taking any requests, and just doing what I feel like sketching or such, when I can.

I should probably at least sketch or draw busts of the two I already said I would, but I'll have to find said descriptions.

Sorry :/

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com