News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

2010 Q&A Campaign! Ask Questions! (Re-Post)

Started by fesworks, January 09, 2010, 04:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fesworks

2010 Q&A Campaign! Ask Questions!

It's time for another Question and Answer round!

In the past, I have done "campaigns" to get more questions from readers, for me to answer! Some of which have been answered in comic form, as well. Recently I have fixed up the FAQ section of PSI (it was still on the OLD site), so please check out the past FAQs. The 2007 answers have been updated a bit, so please check it out again!

Now I want some more questions! You can ask me ANYTHING! ... of course, I will not directly answer questions that are future spoilers, but I promise to respond to every question in some way... just don't ask more than 10 questions. Some questions may receive comic answers.

You may e-mail me, or ask through a comment!

http://psiwebcomic.com/about/faqs/

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

Keybounce

Alright, here's a quickie:

QuoteIt's where my muse was stronger than my desire to stick to the plan.
Is this a baby naga? Some kind of dragon? Some sort of cross-comicDimensional creature that prevents you from really sealing off the Psi universe and keeping you in the focus of the fire axe?

Hmm... old literature talks about the "world dragon", or "world serpent" ... now the idea of a cross-worlds version of that ...

fesworks

Quote from: Keybounce on September 10, 2010, 12:48:33 AM
Alright, here's a quickie:

QuoteIt's where my muse was stronger than my desire to stick to the plan.
Is this a baby naga? Some kind of dragon? Some sort of cross-comicDimensional creature that prevents you from really sealing off the Psi universe and keeping you in the focus of the fire axe?

Hmm... old literature talks about the "world dragon", or "world serpent" ... now the idea of a cross-worlds version of that ...

While I get the reference, there are no plans to incorporate a "muse character". It's just so damn confusing as it is with Fes, Fesworks, and ME-me.

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com