News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

The Road Trip Redux (Redux)

Started by fesworks, September 10, 2010, 01:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fesworks

Ardra fans, the hiatus will soon be over at last! John Peters, of Gypsy! and other comics,  has agreed to assume artist duties. He's been an Ardra fan for some time now, so he knows what he's getting into, and has a good understanding of the concept and characters.  I think you'll enjoy his artwork, and the return of weekly updates. If you've read Gypsy or any of John's other comics, you know he's a solid artist with a longtime record of quality work – and, as shown above, his style works well for Ardra.

Before I go, though, I'd be remiss if I didn't thank Trevor Adams for all his great work for Ardra over the last few years.  His artwork really helped put this comic on the map, and I'll always owe him a debt of gratitude.  Unfortunately, the demands of his real job made it difficult for him to update very often, but when he did, I always knew I'd be getting great work.  We wish him well in all his future endeavors, and hope that the years to come will bring him good fortune.

So, a new era in the history of Ardra is coming soon. Enjoy, and thanks for your patience during the hiatus!

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com