News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Xepher please read...

Started by gracey, September 18, 2005, 07:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gracey

I've contemplated long and hard on this...

I have decided that I'm going put the site on hiatus or close it down. I don't want you to think that I've just lost interest or just plain lazy or something. I am grateful to you for giving me a chance to show the world who I am for these two years.

The truth is: I'm getting a job to teach English in Japan. By December I will be leaving my home and my loyal PC to live in a small city of Kiryu, Gunma, Japan.  This is all exciting and stressful at the same time, but this is a dream that I have been wishing for since I graduated high school.  I'm thinking my worst case scenario is not having a internet connection to update the site properly, having only to resort to internet cafes or friends' PCs. Though buying a computer there is a high priority, I don't think it'll be till I'm settled and making money.

Right now, I'm working three jobs and finding it crazy hard to even find the time to sleep and eat square meals! I just wouldn't be fulfilling a promise (to myself) about updating the site and I have a heavy conscience as it is.

If you could tell me a way to have the comics still up, I'll eventually finish the stories for each.  Mind you, it'll be slow and paced - opposite from the way I've been updating with 10 or more pages an update.

I sincerely hope you understand.
"Watch it Jeff, she's packing ovaries!" - Patrick, Coupling

Xepher

*nods* Understandable. I'll leave the site up.

gracey

"Watch it Jeff, she's packing ovaries!" - Patrick, Coupling