News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

The NEW Shifter Archive site, coming soon... no REALLY!

Started by fesworks, August 15, 2011, 04:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fesworks

I just moved the NEW Shifter Archive (Jenny Everywhere) to the OLD URL. I am now in the process of fixing up images that broke because of the transfer.

Everything EXCEPT the Art section should be online. Everything, that is, that was on the OLD site since I had neglected to update it for over 2 years. Why the long time of not updating? Because I was constantly meaning to update the site to a WordPress because it would be easier than continuing to update entirely in HTML.

I have, however, been keeping track of Jenny Everywhere since, and I have a HUUUUUUGE folder of new updates.

Once I go over the current content, fixing broken images, links, and verifying formats, I will go over the 70+ images of art from the old site and update it to the new site.

After that, I will begin updating the archive will all the things I had missed over the past 2 years.

http://theshifterarchive.com/

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

fesworks

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com