News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Traitors N' Thieves

Started by Aetre, November 14, 2016, 12:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aetre

Greetings,

I have an older site at aetre.xepher.net that I haven't updated in a few years; It's probably time for that one to come down. That said, although my interests have moved on, I'm still very much involved in creative pursuits. For the past five years, I've been playing in a rock band named Traitors N' Thieves in the Washington, DC area, and we're just starting to get a following and some professional-grade recordings done. And now we want to take it next-level with a professional-looking website, some iTunes submissions, etc. So, without any further ado:

Username: traitorsnthieves

Email: keay.senseiATgmail.com

Site Description: Features pictures and videos of our gigs (videos would be linked from our Youtube channel), links to songs, news and upcoming gig info, and hopefully in the very near future, a link to iTunes for downloading.

Our current site is here: https://www.reverbnation.com/traitorsnthieves and it serves a general purpose, but isn't the professional-grade look we're going for this time around--think https://www.cagetheelephant.com/ or similar for rock band websites.

The current site has three songs that we recorded in studio in 2014. The new site would have these, plus three new songs we just recorded last month and are getting mastered this Saturday, and it would include live gig recordings of these and other songs. We typically play in a venue where we can record the performance every one to two months depending on the season, so updates would come regularly, albeit on a monthly rather than weekly or daily basis. But we will keep updating; the band has been together 5 years, and we're solid and determined.

So, hope you like the music, and hope we can get a site hosted here. (For what it's worth, I'm on bass and vocals.) Thank you for your time. :)
"Not even the Human can stop me now..."

Xepher

Ugh, somehow I completely forgot about this. Sorry! If you still want a site, let me know and I'll get it set up.

Aetre

All good; we actually got setup on Bandcamp, so we're alright on that. Thanks, though :)
"Not even the Human can stop me now..."