News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Q&A

Started by w0lfmare, October 23, 2014, 03:05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

w0lfmare

Quote from: prototype99 on May 05, 2015, 09:58:16 PM
(questions sorta inspired by ember's clothes and how different they are)
1. are geometric designs on clothing stylish in the bloodline universe
1.5. what is the bloodline universe called again? i know it has a name but i can't be bothered to look back and see what it was
2. was ember given her clothes by someone? they seem oddly nice compared to other people's clothes!

Ember's siblings got hand-me-downs from Flint, same with Lupa's pack. Flint had to go out of his way to get Ember's clothes, which were obtained through his "connections".

As for the design, it's actually something that carried over from her old storyline.

The name of Bloodline's world is Sai-vay.

prototype99

Quote from: w0lfmare on May 05, 2015, 11:23:21 PM
Quote from: prototype99 on May 05, 2015, 09:58:16 PM
(questions sorta inspired by ember's clothes and how different they are)
1. are geometric designs on clothing stylish in the bloodline universe
1.5. what is the bloodline universe called again? i know it has a name but i can't be bothered to look back and see what it was
2. was ember given her clothes by someone? they seem oddly nice compared to other people's clothes!

Ember's siblings got hand-me-downs from Flint, same with Lupa's pack. Flint had to go out of his way to get Ember's clothes, which were obtained through his "connections".

As for the design, it's actually something that carried over from her old storyline.

The name of Bloodline's world is Sai-vay.
*gets curious* old storyline? also flint, nice?!?! *faints*

RogueSpartan01

So what happened to Ember after the end of Chapter one? Did she make it to her destination or did she possibly die a horrible death in the forest? What fate did she meet? Crippled and bleeding as she was it would be hard to trek through the forest. Or is she alive and to return in chapter 2 as a character which the new ones interact with? Without confirmation on her fate I will assume she died of one of the fates that may include but are not limited to one of those listed below.

Starvation
Lost
Bleed out
Encounters with entity's which may include but are not limited to:
Bandits
Monsters which may include but are not limited to the tentacle variety and other mythological creatures who's existence we have no confirmation nor denial of.

If we could have a look into what fate befell Ember that would be great!
"English I speak good yes?" AlChestBreach 20 whatever

w0lfmare

Quote from: RogueSpartan01 on May 25, 2015, 07:31:47 PM
So what happened to Ember after the end of Chapter one? Did she make it to her destination or did she possibly die a horrible death in the forest? What fate did she meet? Crippled and bleeding as she was it would be hard to trek through the forest. Or is she alive and to return in chapter 2 as a character which the new ones interact with? Without confirmation on her fate I will assume she died of one of the fates that may include but are not limited to one of those listed below.

Starvation
Lost
Bleed out
Encounters with entity's which may include but are not limited to:
Bandits
Monsters which may include but are not limited to the tentacle variety and other mythological creatures who's existence we have no confirmation nor denial of.

If we could have a look into what fate befell Ember that would be great!

No worries, I haven't forgotten about Ember! In time I will reveal her (and Bernin's) fate, but the main priority is to tell the story in the best way I can.

RogueSpartan01

Nice! So she's not dead. She was my favorite so far.

prototype99

w0lfmare didn't necessarily say ember will be alive...(but I hope she is)
don't die on us ember!

RogueSpartan01

Your right he didn't say she's alive. Thank for makeing me read it again. While I do hope she is alive I live by the words "expect the worst and you won't be dissipointed" so I'm going to expect that she died in the woods or worse got captured.

prototype99

Or even worse is one of the ferals....

RogueSpartan01

Are the comments on the comic sight down or something I have tried to post recently but it said I didn't have JavaScript or cookies enabled but that's BS because I have posted before this is "Alex" on the comic comments and I haven't changed anything either so um any help?
Also I seem to have seen the next two comics or what I mistake as new comics but the screen refreshed too fast so I don't know I'm stuck on number 102 are there any others?

prototype99

Just saying, consider making an issue thread, rogue. Yeah i can't find any updates either despite w0lf saying about returning to Wednesdays...

w0lfmare

The plan is to return to Wednesdays, but last Friday I fell quite ill and couldn't work on the comic. But no worries, I'm recovering, and as of yesterday I'm working on the comic again.
In case you missed it, I posted a news update on the homepage, just click on the logo at the top of the screen and scroll down to where the comments should be. I always update it if something changes, so it's a good way to know what to expect.

As far as the commenting goes... I don't know much about what could have caused that, but in the past we've had problems with the spam filter. I just downloaded some bug fixes a few seconds ago, so try again and get back to me. If you still have problems, I'll ask my website guy about it.

RogueSpartan01

Did as prototype suggested.

prototype99

Quote from: w0lfmare on June 05, 2015, 05:42:17 PM
The plan is to return to Wednesdays, but last Friday I fell quite ill and couldn't work on the comic. But no worries, I'm recovering, and as of yesterday I'm working on the comic again.
In case you missed it, I posted a news update on the homepage, just click on the logo at the top of the screen and scroll down to where the comments should be. I always update it if something changes, so it's a good way to know what to expect.

As far as the commenting goes... I don't know much about what could have caused that, but in the past we've had problems with the spam filter. I just downloaded some bug fixes a few seconds ago, so try again and get back to me. If you still have problems, I'll ask my website guy about it.
oh don't worry! I wasn't complaining or anything! I was just saying!

RogueSpartan01

Can you give us an estimated time on when you will update the character page for chapter two?

w0lfmare

Quote from: RogueSpartan01 on September 20, 2015, 06:42:01 PM
Can you give us an estimated time on when you will update the character page for chapter two?

That's actually been on my list for a little while. As you know I typically use screen shots from the comic for the character's bio images, so I've been putting off chapter 2's character page so I have better options. At this point, I think the only thing stopping me is the fact that I'm still trying to get the updates back to Wednesdays.

A solid ETA is a little difficult, but I can easily say between now and the end of October. The sooner I catch up my updates, the sooner I'll have the "characters" page up.