Hosted Site Forums > Bloodline Forums

Favorite Characters, And Why You Like Them

(1/3) > >>

w0lfmare:
Do you have a favorite Bloodline character or characters? What do you like about them?

I always find it interesting to hear from fans why they like a certain character, because different fans like characters for different things. It's like seeing my characters through someone else's point of view! If you like a character, please share it with us ^^

NinjaCatSoCool:
I like Keine because he acts like me and looks derpy :P

WriterOfAlicrow:
I guess Ember's my favorite. Partly because she likes books and is inquisitive and such like I am, and partly just because she's the only one I really have any sense of. None of the characters really stand out at this point, but that's normal. Characters that "really stand out" are ones like Adrian Monk, Hannibal Lector, Sheldon Cooper, et cetera. The crazy/disfunctional ones. I find them to be very entertaining. Flaws make the character, and with more normal characters, you don't get to see their flaws right away.

Takes me a while to get to know characters, though, and I have a feeling we'll get to know them better now that the plot's really picked up. See their reactions in the aftermath of the escape attempt. (I'm having some trouble telling Cole and Bernin apart due to physical similarities. Maybe one could fall into a vat of permanent red fur dye or something?)

w0lfmare:

--- Quote from: WriterOfAlicrow on April 23, 2015, 02:55:10 am ---I guess Ember's my favorite. Partly because she likes books and is inquisitive and such like I am, and partly just because she's the only one I really have any sense of. None of the characters really stand out at this point, but that's normal. Characters that "really stand out" are ones like Adrian Monk, Hannibal Lector, Sheldon Cooper, et cetera. The crazy/disfunctional ones. I find them to be very entertaining. Flaws make the character, and with more normal characters, you don't get to see their flaws right away.

Takes me a while to get to know characters, though, and I have a feeling we'll get to know them better now that the plot's really picked up. See their reactions in the aftermath of the escape attempt. (I'm having some trouble telling Cole and Bernin apart due to physical similarities. Maybe one could fall into a vat of permanent red fur dye or something?)

--- End quote ---

It's definitely easier to follow Ember's character as opposed to the others, especially since the story has mostly been from her perspective so far.

Also it's good to hear from you again Daniel! I hope your story has been getting the attention it deserves.

WriterOfAlicrow:

--- Quote from: w0lfmare on April 23, 2015, 04:42:43 am ---
It's definitely easier to follow Ember's character as opposed to the others, especially since the story has mostly been from her perspective so far.

Also it's good to hear from you again Daniel! I hope your story has been getting the attention it deserves.

--- End quote ---

Well, it gets a lot of attention from spammers. 160 spam comments so far, and a heck of a lot more (496534) stopped by my anti-spam plugin. Nearly impossible to tell how many people are actually reading it (Google Analytics cannot separate spam traffic from reader traffic). Probably not many. Need to run some Project Wonderful ads or something, but ads need art, and I'm still trying to figure out what my species look like. (Might also need to rewrite early chapters because I had no idea where I was going back then)

Looks like Bloodline's doing pretty well, though. You've got at least 7 people who like the comic enough to actually pay you to make it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version