News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

A place for bugs and tech issues.

Started by RogueSpartan01, June 06, 2015, 06:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RogueSpartan01

This will be the pace to post any and all technicall issues regarding the bloodline comic.
"English I speak good yes?" AlChestBreach 20 whatever

RogueSpartan01

So I tried to post a comment again as suggested but it still says I need JavaScript and cookies enables but as U said before I have changed nothing on my iPod and I have posted before As this is "Alex" on the comic comments as stated on the Q&A post previously. Any else unable to post comments or is it just me?

prototype99

I'd check but.... How do you comment?

RogueSpartan01

so something is wrong with the comments on the sight because I just tried it with my new computer that I got with my recent paycheck and I am still unable to post a comment on the sight so... yea I hope it gets fixed.

Bumpersam

Tried a fix for the comment issue. Let me know if the problem persists!

RogueSpartan01

nice the comments are working again thanks

w0lfmare

The maker of the plug-in probably just changed something and needs to do another update. I'll keep it deactivated until the spam gets out of hand, it should be fixed by then.

w0lfmare

The plug-in has been reactivated, let us know if you encounter any more problems.

w0lfmare

Disabled the spam shield again, because it doesn't seem to be fixed... Remember, if you can't contact me here, you can email me at w0lfmare@xepher.net

Xepher

Comment Test. Had some reports people couldn't post.

Kamaro

testing testing testing.

looks like i can post