News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

beta readers

Started by thefemnazi, October 18, 2005, 05:06:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thefemnazi

I'm looking for betas for my first fanfic.  If you like Harry Potter and have some time to read a potentially long story, post to here and I'll get a mass (or not so mass) email out to those of you interested with more details.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Tangle

Yay Harry Potter!  If I weren't ridiculously busy, I would totally beta for you.  Alas and alack!

Out of curiosity, what's it going to be about?

thefemnazi

It focuses on Tonks, my fave character.  I'm writing the backstory on the pet I always give her when I play her in RPs, as well as some angst and romance with Hagrid.  Cuz I'm the only person in the world that ships Tonks/Hagrid.  I'm insane.

Gwyn

I like Harry Potter! But culd you give us a cliffnotes version, or a summary? And tell us how long it is exactly? I'm not that great with fanfics, but I do like some.
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Tangle

Quote from: thefemnaziCuz I'm the only person in the world that ships Tonks/Hagrid.  I'm insane.
Yes, yes you are.  Haha, that is a crack!pairing if I ever heard one.  Sounds like fun.

thefemnazi

I'm not really sure how long it wil be.  My goal was ten chapters, but I'm already to chapter 6, and it's still mostly angst...Eventually I'll post it here, on the writing thread.

Ashley_Rose

OOOOh, fun little post.
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

Databits

So how many pages are you currently up to now? I could do a little reading, but I've been pretty busy as of late with class projects and the like.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

thefemnazi

each chapter is an average of 1.5 pages, and I'm up to chapter 10.  So, basic math says...about 15 pages so far.  Damn, now I feel inconsequential.

Ashley_Rose

Awww, don't, stories have different lengths. It's not so bad.
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.