News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

iMAO?

Started by Lei, October 21, 2005, 08:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lei

I got a laugh out of this one:

http://www.imao.us/archives/004092.html

gonna go through look at some more
"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."

Xepher

Heheh... I'm enjoying the t-shirt links. The "Know Your Enemy" ones are hilarious.

And this one...

Xepher

Wow... and more

Shame there's no Desert Eagle in that though...

thefemnazi

ooh, cheesy fries.  are all those guns legal?  Cuz if so, I'm frightened.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Xepher

Not only legal, but legal to conceal if you have the proper permit. Half of those guns it shows are puny. I mean, a .22 can take multiple shots to kill even a prarie dog. Using it on anything bigger would be cruel. Like I said though, shame there's no desert eagle... that's a true hand canon.  It's also made in Israel... which would be more diverse, wouldn't it?

willsan

Trying to conceal a desert eagle (or that S&W .44 magnum) may not violate the laws of Colorado, but I think it blatantly violates several laws of physics.  

"Dude, why are you walking like one side of your pants weighs eight pounds more than the other?"
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
If this predicament seems particularly cruel,
consider whose fault it could be:
not a torch or a match in your inventory.

Databits

Unless you have a holster. Then it's just a scary thought. I don't think a lot of people are responsible or smart enough to be allowed to carry something as dangerous as a deadly firearm.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Gwyn

on the discussion of firearms, I'm taking my gun safety course in a few weeks, then I can apply for my FAC. You have to take a course and have a permit for any kind of gun in Cananda.
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Ashley_Rose

IMAO? In My ... Opinion? Assinine? Ascetic? Asthetic?
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

Xepher

Or it's more like the apple use of "i" for products... You know, iTunes, iPod, iSuck... etc. This one is just the new and friendly face of chinese communism. iMao is the iChairman of the iCommunist iParty. :-)

Ashley_Rose

Better than Pig Latin! iSpeak!
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Xepher

So I was pleasantly surprised to see a Madagascar Penguin's short that showed before wallace and grommit. It was, sadly, funnier than the movie I was there to see.

Ashley_Rose

That is happy...and also...so sad. Though it is even sadder that the Wallace and Gromit studios, in their enitrety, were burned to the ground sometime last week, I guess.

Databits

o.O damn... Guess someone really didn't like the movie.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Ashley_Rose

Yeah, horrible, ne?