News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Prepare to be disturbed: Yatta Style!

Started by Databits, October 27, 2005, 04:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Databits

(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Ashley_Rose

Been there, done that. You should see the real one. Now that's hot. '

Liek whoa.
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

thefemnazi

didn't we do the yatta dance at Sasha's wedding?  Cuz it's fun to do the Yatta dance in renessiance garb.
and I think I spelled that wrong.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Ashley_Rose

Yes, you did, but you're still cute as hell!

PS: I hate 60 seconds between post notifications. They're annoying!11!!!!
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

DC Bueller

...yeah, I'd have to say that the real deal is quite...well, I'm sure we're too conservative over here to ever have anything like that here, much less take our babies to it.
Don't let the end of the world keep you from living another day.

thefemnazi

which is really sad, cuz naked is fun.  speaking of naked, I think that's what I'm going to do right now.  *scampers off for pantsless o'clock*

Xepher

Quote from: thefemnaziwhich is really sad, cuz naked is fun.  speaking of naked, I think that's what I'm going to do right now.  *scampers off for pantsless o'clock*
Why are there never any girls around when such occasions come up in MY life? :-)

Ashley_Rose

Because James, you'll never meet girls like Harmony and I. We make people blue screen on a semi regular basis.

thefemnazi

this is true.  Even better than pantless o'clock is pantless o'clock with your best friends.  Three girls having pantless o'clock is the funnest way to spend a movie night.

Ashley_Rose

God, I miss pantless o'clock. *ding* Hey, I'm having my OWN pantless o'clock. Mmmm, kein pantalones.

SilentFyre

Mmm pantsless o'clock. A rule I love to live by.

And yeah that yatta thing has been sent to me by Sary many a time. :D