News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Only those who are of a legal drinking age! (or non-tightasses)

Started by Ashley_Rose, October 27, 2005, 08:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley_Rose

I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

Xepher

That is an incredibly awesome ad! And, strangely, the first time in history I think advertising will actually work on me. I've never heard of that beer before, but because of that ad I am going to buy it next time I'm at the liquor store.

EDIT: You have no idea how hard it was to get this to work in linux! But I win, and now have a copy of the video file itself that I can play anytime. :-)

Tangle

Oh, my God.  I think beer tastes like piss (I'm more of a wino, myself) but I HAVE TO BUY THAT BEER.

tickyhead

Man I've seen that so much I've started singing along to it.
"This ad better sell some blooooooooody BEEEEEER!"

Even though the smell of beer alone makes me want to puke, if I could drink I would definitely buy that one.
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

Xepher

For those who likewise prefer alternative operating systems and can't view the ad, here's a direct link to the movie file. Not quite as good quality as the high bandwidth java player version though.
Carlton Big Ad

This might have been linked elsewhere on this forum, but I figured a thread about humorous beer ads sure needed this one!
Guinness Ad

Oh, and here's a link to another great Guinness ad... Don't have a video version, so you'll have to put up with the tiny flash-based one. http://www.guinness.com/gb_en/ads/Free-In.htm (Ashley: This is the one I mentioned to you earlier today.)