News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Introductions are in order! And I don't want any fries with that!

Started by Kira Dwenna, November 03, 2005, 05:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kira Dwenna

Hello to the insanity!  It is 10:30 at night where I exist right now, and my brain has gone into epileptic seizures that would charm a user of hallucinogens right out of his seat and into mine! XD

Well...maybe not.

In this general post to the users of this happy forum, I thought I'd introduce myself before someone started wondering.  My username is Kira Dwenna (which happens to be an NPC in a D&D campaign I run), and I'm a 21 year-old freak who happens to live in the 'questionable' area of the United States.  I dare you to ask me why. ;)

I am a 5th year college undergrad studying to be a music composition major, and have aspirations to join the industry as a broadcast tech.  Which requires a second degree.  Which is fine and dandy when trying to explain to the administration that you don't have too many credits for an associate degree.  ^^;;

I normally don't type this randomly, but today is an uber-special day.  *nods*

My major interests include most things anime and manga, with a little bit of side-interest in the gaming category.  I am an experienced Trekkie (except for Deep Space Nine *frown*), consider myself to be a roleplay addict, and don't hesitate to make comments that generally lead to my own embarassment and a round of fun for the rest of the people in the room.

I am moderately adequate on 3 instruments - medieval drum, piano, and trumpet - and am a moderately decent vocalist.

I have 3 or 4 storyline worlds in the works, and would like to consider doing one of them as a comic, eventually.
When life calms down.
A lot.

If anyone would like a look at my art style, go here, and here.  Unfortunately, they're both Kingdom Hearts fan-pics, but dangit!  What else am I supposed to do with my rabid fandom? XD

(the first one was a pic for someone else on another forum, by the way ^^)

Anything else anyone would like to know?

I don't solicit underwear through the mail.  But my fraternity does.  O.o
(go Kappa Kappa Psi! :))

I am not the walking dead.  Yet. :D
Sometimes I feel unreal;
A wrapped up box with nothing in it,
I reach out and I touch my limit.

Xepher

Quote from: Kira Dwenna...I'm a 21 year-old freak who happens to live in the 'questionable' area of the United States.  I dare you to ask me why. ;)
Well, Boise State University has always been questionable... Ph33r teh Pot4to3s!

Quote from: Kira DwennaI am an experienced Trekkie (except for Deep Space Nine *frown*)
Bah, DS9 was the only respectable trek aside from TNG.

Anyway though, welcome aboard!

Kira Dwenna

Quote from: XepherWell, Boise State University has always been questionable... Ph33r teh Pot4to3s!
Are you a poor citizen from the land of B S and U, too?  That's amusing.  :D

I did mean Boise, actually.  The #2 location in the United States (so I hear) for the technology industry, and we still get the "You're from where??"

Quote from: XepherBah, DS9 was the only respectable trek aside from TNG.
DS9's greatest strength (and weakness) is that it has a continuous storyline.  For people like me who can't seem to make it into the living room in time to watch every episode, it's confusing and frustrating.

Except for the tribble episode.  Everyone loves the tribble episode. XD

Quote from: XepherAnyway though, welcome aboard!
Thank you!  Since I can't sail, I'll be in the galley helping the cook!
Sometimes I feel unreal;
A wrapped up box with nothing in it,
I reach out and I touch my limit.

thefemnazi

I <3 potatoes.  and technology.  boise sounds like my kind of place.

(today, i am denying everyone their capital letters.  this may cause ashely serious seizures, which i intend to enjoy.)
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Ashley_Rose

I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.