News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Xeph...

Started by Ashley_Rose, November 19, 2005, 05:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley_Rose

Hey, if you check this, but are offline, quote/unquote, get online.
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

Xepher

I am online, but you're not! So nyah! :-P

Ashley_Rose

Right back atcha bucko. :P
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

thefemnazi

confusion merf......ooh, shiny!
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Databits

Rubber Ducks and Shiny Green Rulers
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Xepher

Super Secret Plan 9 From Underpants Phase XII!

Ashley_Rose

They're not mine.... they're Xeph's. I don't believe in glittery pink Barbie undies.....

I mean, what?

Databits

The number I am thinking of is Blue. I have a belly button, only 1, and am not a doppelganger!

Fire isn't hot, grass is tasty, plastic was my favorite mineral, and orange wooden armored ducky spoons shall rein surpreme!

To top it off, my right is your down and beans make good weights on lines while fishing for vowels under the sea of blue dollar bills with the face of mr jeeves left sleeve.
(o.O)    

thefemnazi

Someone said underwear.  I like underwear.  I like to wear cute underwear with sparkly frogs on the butt.  But I do not like wearing pants.  I think I shall remedy my pants situation.

Ashley_Rose

It is too cold here for no pants

Lei

underwear is interesting. Especially if you don't pay attention to what you buy. Then, next time as they happen to show, people are going to ask; You realise it's not Tuesday, right?
"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."

thefemnazi

Quote from: Ashley_RoseIt is too cold here for no pants
Only because I'm not there.  *wink*

Kestenvarn

Penguins wear no pants...

(Ack, edits show up way too easily on this forum. I'll have to actually *gasp* Preview if I don't want to be branded with an Edit. }:p)

thefemnazi

it is true that penguins do not wear pants.  Perhaps this is the reason I enjoy penguins so.

Databits

Since the thread really doesn't seem to have any real direction and is full of random stuff:

Horay for math + smart asses!
(o.O)