News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Introducing Myself.

Started by otterath, February 22, 2006, 03:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

otterath

I did a search, and finding no introduction topic, I decided to make one.
I kind of got off on the wrong leg when I came here, and I would like to clear that up. I'd like to try a fresh start.
Anyways...
I'm Josiah(aka Otterath). I am a member of a lot of Redwall forums as well, and later I probably will apply for hosting, this time properly.
I hope I can get to know a lot of you, and have fun on yet another forum.
Well, thats me part.
~Otterath Streamwillow

Kira Dwenna

Welcome!

I'm a bit of a "in-and-out" member of the forums, myself, but I hope you don't mind me greeting you, anyway! :D
Sometimes I feel unreal;
A wrapped up box with nothing in it,
I reach out and I touch my limit.

Databits

Heya, welcome.

Not quite sure what you mean about the whole "got off on wrong foot" thing. But meh, if it was anything I have long forgotten... lol

I'm one of the more regulars here, and like I've said in the past, need any help on anything (that doesn't require something that only Xepher can do... "admin stuff") just lemme know. If I've got the time and know anything about it, I don't mind giving people a hand on something they have trouble with.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

tickyhead

Hello, and welcome! Always nice to see people introducing themselves, because like databits, whatever you did here I can't remember. At all. So yeah......All is forgiven! :P

Anyway have fun here.
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

dragyn

Yeah, if there ever was a "wrong-foot instance" it was probabaly before my time, so, yeah, Welcome!

maniac_wolfman

Hey,

It's not like I'm exactly a regular forum go'er....

But Welcome!