News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Too much gaming

Started by SilentFyre, August 03, 2005, 01:38:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thefemnazi

Sweet!  I once mastered the sad part of FF7 on my french horn....but I'd forgotten it the next day.  Stupid ADD.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Databits

Quote from: Phelerexi'm totally addicted to the zelda games. i even figured out how to play zelda's lullaby on my clarinet.
I made the hylian shield as a larp shield. It's a scaled up design that I printed out, then I made each individual shape, got the correct colors of duct tape, cut and heat molded the plastic base into the correct form, then padded it and did placement of the patterns. Now I just need to make the master sword... but I'm waiting until I master the arts of latex weapons... then I'll remake my shield, and make the master sword!

Rock on Zelda!
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

DC Bueller

I went around with my friend, myself with my big wooden sword I got from Med Fair, and another friend who made his own set of bow and arrows...and we got stopped by the cops because they were called by someone, saying there was someone playing Cowboys and Indians outside... ::smacks forehead::
Don't let the end of the world keep you from living another day.

Databits

One time during a practice session at my friends house using padded weapons someone called the police on us thinking it was a gang fight. After the police came, not 1 car but 2, and we showed them that the weapons were padded and safe, they just wen't, "well those are kinda neat" and left. lol
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Xepher

We used to ditch and duel with Amtgard weapons (aka "padded sticks") in the school parking lot when we'd take a break during robotics. Security guard thought we were fighting, drives up in her golf cart and then as she gets close realizes it's some sort of sport. She watches for a few minutes, then shakes her head and drives off. I kinda miss those days.

thefemnazi

I wasn't a gamer in high school.  It was a sad time for me.  And everyone knew it, cuz I WAS a drama queen.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.