News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Now I'm all sorts of curious....

Started by Kira Dwenna, December 01, 2005, 05:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thefemnazi

you get to choose to do that?  I always thought half of everyone's job was prioritizing which project currently in the works was the most likely to blow up at any second and therefore needed your immediate attention.

Running a life skills room can be like running a triage at times....especially with behavior students.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Miluette

I'd always do something. Even if I had a billion dollars, I'd be doing something. But since it'd be related to graphic design or illustration, or writing - since that's what my job would ultimately be, it wouldn't be very joblike, since that's what I do!

Menial labor? Office jobs? PAH!

I hope I'll never have to work in a cubicle... ;x; Although if I get the job I most likely can this summer, I will be. I don't really want to work behind a cash register either, so...

Sleep is high priority for me. If I got a job during the semester, I would literally do nothing but job, school, sleep. I just slept 12 hours the other day after my last class let out. Scary thing is, I could sleep MORE. But I found out that I'm more willing to do creative personal projects when I have a schedule, so it's a lot easier for me to just sleep and do nothing now. I don't feel like doing anything I said I would when classes were still going on. :( But I felt like doing EVERYTHING while I had everything ELSE to do...

Aaah I'm rambling!
And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?

Ashley_Rose

One job and college. And a life. Notice how I have not been around? LOL.
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

thefemnazi

You have no life without me.  Don't believe her, she's been sitting home at night crying cuz she can't live without me.  

wow, I'm kinda evil.

Ok, I knew that.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Ashley_Rose

I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.