News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Rant on the sucketh with me.

Started by thefemnazi, November 22, 2005, 09:54:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Databits

I wonder if taxes are collected off that additional $400-$500 that people make in the profit from teh online eBay sale. Or actually, how many actually claim it as income like they should.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Kira Dwenna

Quote from: DatabitsI wonder if taxes are collected off that additional $400-$500 that people make in the profit from teh online eBay sale. Or actually, how many actually claim it as income like they should.
The one e-bay sale I ever made was a while ago, but I don't recall seeing anything on the site itself reminding you to pay your taxes.  So, it's probably a personal responsibility issue.
Sometimes I feel unreal;
A wrapped up box with nothing in it,
I reach out and I touch my limit.

Miluette

Quote from: grieverThat kid needs to learn a few things.  x.x  Crying cause he can't get his game console?  Bah.  I just read that some of them have technical glitches, so maybe he's better off without it.
Up until I was like 13, I cried when I couldn't get me my highly anticipated game.

...Of course I was a pathetic waste of a human being.

Also, I was still too stupid to realize that you never expect to get games on their release date.

So far I've been told 360's graphics are just as good/bad as the last system. Go next gen!
And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?

tickyhead

I never cried if I couldn't get a game, my parents raised me as a shrewd bargain seeker. I'd wait until all the silly people who NEEDED the game as soon as it got out to get them, wait a few months, and buy an only-used-once copy for 10 bucks less while everyone else was clamoring for the next big game release. Lather, rinse, repeat. Plus that my birthday is RIGHT after Christmas, so on the off chance that the popular game stocks survived, my parents can always go out for the after-xmas clearance sales. P:

Only problems to this strategy are those "best seller" games. Even the used ones are $50 sometimes . . . very daunting for a pack rat/bargain hunter hybrid who needs her gaming fix.

As for the 360.....meh. I'll wait and see. I never did get into the original anyway.
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.