News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Comics

Started by Xepher, November 10, 2005, 05:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragyn

Miluette

lol, oh yes, PoL is on this server isn't it. XD And there are lots of anthros here, aren't there?

YAY! *love*

I'm totally silly.

(As for Boondocks again, the animation could be more fluid, but they prolly don't have as much of a budget. But I loved the samurai dream. <3 Hahaha... I'll overlook that. And I absolutely love Avatar...)

I want to read Chugworth and many other popular comics soon. Just to see what the hype's all about, 'cause sometimes it's underwhelming. (I know it's getting published with Seven Seas, as well as Earthsong and Inverloch, which I will buy...<3)

(PPG... Can be good, can be bad. Waaaaa)

Oh, oh, I really need to read No Need for Bushido as well.
And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?

reinder

I just posted this on the Keenspot forums, so I might as well cut and paste it here:
------
The list on my webcomic's front page is overdue for an update, especially with some Graphic Smash/Webcomicsnation-hosted comics I read in Bloglines, but here it is:

Alice!
Chasing the Sunset
Christmas at Blocksberg (declaration of interest: this comic is translated and edited by me and hosted on a Webcomicsnation site run by me as part of a joint project between myself and the two guys who wrote and drew this. I like it a lot though, otherwise I wouldn't be putting in the effort)
Clan of the Cats
Count Your Sheep
College Roomies from Hell
Dangerous and Fluffy
Digger
The Double (See declaration of interest for Christmas at Blocksberg, above)
Elf Life
El Goonish Shive
Fallen Angels Used Books
Fight Cast or Evade
Filthy Lies
Flick
FRAMED!!! (hasn't been updated in a long time, unfortunately)
Get Medieval
Liliane, Bi-Dyke
Loxie and Zoot
Magellan
Narbonic
The Pantheon
Poepoe (Dutch-language experimental/stripblog thing by one of the Netherlands' top one-panel cartoonists)
Questionable Content
Scary Go Round
Schlock Mercenary
Something Positive
The Tenth Life of Pishio the Cat
Wapsi Square
Reinder Dijkhuis
Rogues of Clwyd-Rhan | Waffle

dragyn

hmm...I'm surprised how many on that list I've read...