News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

How do you achive over 100%?

Started by Databits, December 06, 2005, 03:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xepher

But I'm 24 and don't get it! I'm gonna guess it's some pop culture reference to some song or show I've never heard/seen... Wasn't there a monica on "Friends"?

Or wait, did you mean something about this? http://www.ozyandmillie.net/1999/om19990428.html

dragyn

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she was making reference to the same thing as Ozy and Millie was.

thefemnazi

Awww, you're so adorable, Xeph.  Tell me, do you believe that whole "a cigar is just a cigar" bit?

dang, I'm a mean person.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Xepher

No, sometimes a cigar is just nasty!

As for "adorable" See, I don't keep up with current events or pop culture. I figure if something's REALLY important news, it'll end up on the BBC eventually, and if it's american news they bother about on the far side of the planet, then maybe it's worth reading. As such, I rarely have any idea what people are talking about when it comes to current events.

As for lewinsky... that's "Pulling a lewinsky" not "pulling a monica." :-)

Aetre

i get my news from msnbc. it's funny because they're incompetent. plus, their only "bias" is pro-corporate, and i'm an econ major, so that's cool with me.
"Not even the Human can stop me now..."

thefemnazi

Quote from: XepherAs for lewinsky... that's "Pulling a lewinsky" not "pulling a monica." :-)
I didn't know how to spell lewinsky off the top of my head.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.