News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Paw logo

Started by realtorgirl, December 07, 2005, 12:37:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

realtorgirl

This might not be the BEST place for a question like this ...

however..I will try.

I am incorporating a new logo on my literature.  I'm in real estate and thought "Mark your territory" sounded fun - and very "aggressive" --

Does everyone see a dog raising it leg on this or could I get away with it?

Thank you ahead of time for your help and stiffling your laughter!

Rebecca

Miluette

LOL! Good idea! Well, I like it! Don't know much about real estate and their general logos and such, but I like it.

I'm not really fond of paw logos in general, though. Makes me think too much of high school sports teams and rescue kennels.

Maybe your logo could be an actual dog raising its leg. Haha... *pied*
And wasn't it you who told me,
"The sun would always chase the day"?

Databits

A good catch phrase with a good Easy to Understand logo is usually the best way to go.

BTW, something I learned from a few people I know. When designing a logo, make sure it's something that you could use for multiple occasions and still look good. For instance, the side of a vehicle, a watermark, letter header, or sign. Since in the business world, chances aer you'll be using it on more than 1 of those.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

thefemnazi

I see a dog lifting its leg.  But I spend my entire day with high school students and therefore tend to think like them on these subjects.

note on the edit....I saw my bad grammar and had to fix it and then kill myself.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

dragyn

Negative.  There is NEVER a good reasaon to kill yourself.

Databits

Quote from: thefemnaziI see a dog lifting its leg.  But I spend my entire day with high school students and therefore tend to think like them on these subjects. ...
Oddly that's the design that Odd from Code Lyoko has on his uniform. Somehow I brought that out of the back reaches of my mind after you said that.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

tickyhead

Gotta respect a guy named Odd....

I actually didn't think of a dog lifting its leg until you mentioned it..... but for some reason I thought of a blood-drenched psychopath with a meat cleaver. Guess I watch too many horror flicks.
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.