News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

The Druid's Son

Started by babygomamon, December 30, 2005, 11:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

babygomamon

First of all, I was referred to Xepher about a year or two ago by another user but never got around to it. But now, my online comic desperately needs a new home.

Selected username: druid
email: roarofthedragon@yahoo.com
Description: The Druid's son is an online comic/ art gallery. The story follows around the creation of a half-druid and half-dragon being as he is the savior to the celtic race, being the only being that can destroy the race of warlocks that are slowly killing off mankind. The comic is trying to be frequently updated. It's done in black and white "manga" style.  The Druid's Son is a unique and imaginitive story, rich with the influence of celtic mythology and druidic lifestyle.

The comic is currently located at http://druidson.tk.
Please take a look and tell me what you think. :3
Thanks for your time.

dynamogirls

For some odd reason I get the "Page Cannot Be Displayed" thingy every time I click on your link. However, it is nice to know that I am not the only one going for black and white style of comic. Can't exactly call mine a manga since my style is somewhat mixed. Still the idea is interesting and nice to know that someone has taken an interest in the celtic mythology. Since you have clearly been at this webcomic for a while then all I can say is keep up the work! Maybe you'll get published.
Is there such a thing as too much anime?

babygomamon

Thanks for the input. :) I like the manga style, too.
I want to work hard to get published some time. ^^; But maybe not this story, perhaps another?

Sometimes eccentrix.com is retarted, but the direct address is eccentrix.com/members/druid