News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

What do you think?

Started by sabao, January 09, 2006, 05:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sabao

This has been bothering me quite a bit.

Right now, I've hit a phase where I think my photography just isn't worth posting anymore, so I've been on a bit of a slump in that department. My current site will still feature those I've made (they're not there right now because I'll be reposting larger versions later on), but I'm still unsure of what to do in the future. I'm not giving up on the site, I'll probably just try doing other things... CGing among others. I've always wanted to improve my drawing...

But anyway, my question.

Due to the lack of attention I've put into my main site, I've decided to create a sub site for the production of a PC Game I'm working on here: http://sabao.xepher.net/steelhearts . I've read that having two sites on one account is acceptable, and the content is still somewhat related to arts/ development, but I'm still not sure. Do you think it's acceptable? And up to what degree? I mean it'd be great if I could put a download of the game up here (the software I'm using is perfectly legal, btw), but I really wouldn't want to eat up too much bandwith. If it isn't, that's okay. I could always put it up elsewhere...

Thanks in advance for the feedback. :D

Xepher

Yeah, it's okay for now. I need to actually write out the "Side Projects" clause I think this falls under. I'll put it on my to-do list... yes, let's see, I can fit it in right here at #3797859. :-)

Databits

Your project history on the information page sounds a lot like mine. lol

Start a project, end up getting better, move on to other things without completion. Liek I started on a 2D isometric rpg in QBasic, went on to a 2D tiled RPG engine in C++, and now (with an actual team this time) am in the design aspect of a 3D mini MMO.

Oi, I'd love to just finish a project for once.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

dragyn

thefemnazi

what is this word finish?  I turn things in half complete, I'm constantly recycling my projects, I have a million things goin on at once....I do not understand this word finish...
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Xepher

Now me, I get finish... I just don't understand polish.
*ba da bump*

Databits

(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

dragyn

tickyhead

darn, xepher stole my joke!
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

sabao

Problem solved then. Thanks for the feedback. :D

... and yes, I'd just love to finish a project.