News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

What do you think about my website?

Started by Latinneo, January 11, 2006, 05:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latinneo

Hello,

I've created a web. This web is a link list. To be in the list you need to pay a one time fee of....well, the amount depends of where do you want your link to appear. Rigth now you can pay $1.03 and be at the top of the list. I'll promote this website to see if I can get enough traffic, maybe in the next days the #1 position will cost a lot more. You can put your 460x25 banner or text link.

What do you think?

http://www.shoot4firstplace.com.

Ashley_Rose

I thinks yous is a ca-hrazy fellow. And I think your idea is dumb too.

Nyah.
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

Databits

I think there are more than enough link sites on the net as it is. I hate doing google searches just to get some junk page full of links first 5 pages instead of things that I actually look for.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

thefemnazi

I kind of have to agree with Ashley.  Don't most people pay to be advertised on sites after the site content has been established?  Like ads on webcomic sites.

Ash, from one crazy grammer nazi to another, you used the wrong "you're/your" there.  I happily point out your mistakes because I'd wanna know so I could fix them as soon as I had properly head-desked myself about it.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Ashley_Rose

OMGIAMSTUPIDLIKEWHOA. *and dies*

...that would be the second time in one month.

*commits seppuku*
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

Aetre

"Not even the Human can stop me now..."

thefemnazi

dammit.  I just made my best friend commit seppuku.  I totally suck.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.