News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Dark Midnights

Started by darkmidnights, January 13, 2006, 12:40:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkmidnights

username: darkmidnight
email: DarkMidnights@hotmail.com

Description: Well, I've been working on and playing with this website for about 3 and 1/2 years now. It is my personal homepage, it has info on myself, my shamanic journeys, and poetry. There is also tons of info on topics that interest me a lot. Wicca, Therianthropy, Shamanism. My Family Tree, I slso made my son a homepage linked off from my website. The website is quite big with lots of info.  I have started using Paint Shop Pro 8, and have learned how to make my own websets. I plan on adding a "S" to the end of my old title, I like the sound of Dark Midnights better.. it rolls better to me. I'm currently working on a new webset for the site, which I am slowly converting it to (it's going slow because I have a full time job and I also have my hands full with an 11 month old son), as you can see if you go here:

http://darkmidnight.xepher.net

I'm not sure if I forgot anything.. feel free to ask questions..

Thanks!

Sincerely,

DarkMidnights

darkmidnights

hmmm.. Diprotodon .. I wonder if it works.. lol