News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

I am left completely speachless...

Started by Databits, January 14, 2006, 08:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Databits

(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

tickyhead

I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

Ashley_Rose

*blinks* I don't know if I should feel as bizarre about liking the song and the whole concept or freaked out by the bloodshed.
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

Databits

At least you had an opinion. I was just like "......."
(o.O)    

Xepher

Totally one of the most awesome flash videos I've seen in a long time. I mean, the song is actually a catchy tune AND funny. This is what the internet is all about!

Ashley_Rose

Adam and I are laughing now. And humming it.
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Databits

(o.O)    

Gwyn

That's the same guy who created Potter Puppet Pals. I love his stuff, I almost want to buy his CD :p
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Ashley_Rose

thefemnazi

Did Mr. Rogers just commit seppeku?  And I'm a little disappointed in myself at immediately recognizing Cowboy Curtis.  I need to stop watching videos with my brother.

But, in all, that majorly please my ADD.  Now I have to sing myself to sleep with a combo of the two songs.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Xepher

For those of you that tried to go to www.lemondemon.com and couldn't because it was over it's bandwidth limit. I've found this page. http://www.eviltrailmix.com/lemondemon/downloads.html which has a copy of their site and downloads for a lot of songs, including a high quality copy of "Ultimate Showdown."

Ashley_Rose

dragyn

My computer's sound is broke again, so I have no idea what ya'll are seeing.

Also:  Databits, it's "speechless", not "speachless".  

Sorry, that just bugged me...

Databits

and it shall remain speachless due to not being able to edit things like the thread name with these forums. :P
(o.O)    

Ashley_Rose

Aww, witty, slightly tense banter, yay.