News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Battlestar Galactica

Started by Xepher, January 15, 2006, 04:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alice

Actually not a spoiler, as there's no definitive evidence that points to it, just some little things. But, apologies.

Xepher

No worries, I was mostly kidding anyway. And I've since seen the rest of the season now that I go back. Talk about a twist ending with that last episode though.

alice

Yeah, the last ep was pretty random. Totally changes everything.

Anyhow, my thought about Gaius (since I can get your opinion now you've seen it :D) was this:

*****SPOILER*******

If Six is a Cylon in his head, then him being in Six's head should mean that he's a Cylon too. That flashback of when Caprica was being attacked and she shielded him from the blast seems to suggest that they got linked or something at that point, as only that particular Six has that glitch.

*****END SPOILER*************

Xepher

I think it's a 50/50 on if he's a cylon. I don't think it has anything to do with the stuff in his head though. Think about it. The six that has Gaius in her head... that Gaius is totally unlike the "real" Gaius. Likewise, the Six in his head is totally unlike the one he had been in love with (the one that has him in her head.) I think what it points to is that "Cylons are people too." Remember, the child is special, right? And it's Gaius' and Six's. It wouldn't be special if they were both Cylons.

alice

Hmm, perhaps. You make a good point about the head thing, but I'm not sure I'm totally sold. My brain's dead right now, so perhaps I'll come up with a good argument tomorrow.

For some reason, I have the impression that even though Six said it was their child, she was actually talking about Boomer's. They need to run a marathon so I can rewatch and then correct all my misguided notions. :/

Munerift

I used to think this was the silliest show ever and totally wasnt in to it; thought it had to be too dramatic to draw ratings in etc...

I now officially eat those thoughts...!

I can't believe how much I *LOVE* this show now~! =D I find that situation that Kara/Starbuck & the Lee/Apollo are in to be quite interesting. I don't want to see their mates hurt but omgosh they are soooo perfect for one another.

Too bad there's only one episode a week, when we're lucky.

Is it me, or wasn't Lee *quite* larger at the beginning of this season and all of a sudden he's back to his buff self?
I'm Home!
MuneRift - DeviantArt - Etsy

Xepher

Yeah, it's mentioned directly in the story that he got fat and lazy during the year they spent in orbit of New Caprica. They showed a bunch of scenes of him working out and trying to lose weight once he realized how lazy he'd been.

fesworks

I don't have TV programming.

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

Munerift

Xeph: Really? I missed that one!

Too bad I can't play catch-up without buying the entire series..!

Fes: What programming do you have? Just reg TV? =(
I'm Home!

dragyn

I have 2.5 channels of regular TV, and I don't think I'd watch any more TV than I do now even if I had a million channels.

I'm not much of a TV person.

Gwyn

i'm getting season 1 and 2 for my birthday/christmas.
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Munerift

Yes, but you are stuck on the net quite a bit. =P
I'm Home!

Databits

I don't watch TV no more. :/
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Munerift

It looks like Dec 19th Sci-Fi is running a marathon of BSG! Clicking on the link however says something about:

Battlestar Galactica Season 3.0 Marathon, Monday, January 15!

The marathon airs from 8AM/7C to 7/6C

There's a mini-contest going right now, if they link your comments I think they're saying they will air them during the Jan marathon. Link here: http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/survey/
I'm Home!

Munerift

So, it’s back. (YAY!) However, since now I have to stay up an hour later than I normally do, the night before the start of a new work week, I’m not so excited about. Why move a great show to late-night Sundays to begin with???

Though I did get a lush dose of my BGies, I still felt like the show really didn’t progress a whole lot since the last episode… I looked at the clock last night to the tune of 10:22 and nothing had happened… 0_0
I'm Home!