News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Old Ladiez

Started by Ashley_Rose, January 26, 2006, 08:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley_Rose

I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

Xepher

Yeah, saw that a few months ago. Hilarious! (But not as good as the Ultimate Showdown)

Ashley_Rose

Nothing is as good as Chuck Norris descending from the heavens amidst a choir of angelic throes.
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Tangle

Btchplz, Indiana Jones would totally kick Chuck Norris's ass.

Ashley_Rose

But while that is true, Indiana Jones wouldn't descend, he would drop, ignore the choir, and proceed to kick ass.

He's unpretentious that way.

thefemnazi

I pick the unpretentious guy.  And Indy would lose his gun in the process of dropping past the angels.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Ashley_Rose

Yeah. Totally. And he wouldn't have crushed Batman's head. He just would've ignored the Bat.

thefemnazi

Yes, the Bat would have been safe.  Mostly because Indy would be running from a very lame title called Temple of Doom.

Lei

I was showing US at school... the computer froze and kept replaying the scene with batman and chuck noris...

Also, a teacher walked in right when batman ran over Aaron Carter and Shaq, and was there at the batmobile scene.

needless to say, I'm not allowed to show that one at school no more...

Awesome video, by the way. I wanna grow up to be just like her!
"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."

thefemnazi

Ashley and I have sworn vows to be old like that and to be a team about it.  The world has been warned.

Databits

Yeah... Indiana Jones would probably kick Chuck Norris's ass... IF he hadn't been kicked in the crotch first.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Ashley_Rose

I'm trying to think of what Indy was doing to completely miss Chuck Norris's cowboy ass sauntering over before afore mentioned crotch kick.

Databits

Tripping abe lincoln with his whip and looking for his gun to stop godzilla.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Ashley_Rose

But there was that whole time where Jackie Chan blocked the bullet shot by Batman, then jumped and ran into Abe and then they got Care Bear stared, and then the chorus.

dragyn

My mind, already thoroughly confused, has now completely been melted into a puddle of goo.  Thank you all.