News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Frappr Map

Started by Xepher, January 30, 2006, 12:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley_Rose

*snickers*

Boners.

*snickers*
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

thefemnazi

I'm going to Canada as soon as I get settled here.  it's just a ferry ride for me!
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Databits

I've been to Canida twice now.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Gwyn

Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Databits

Not quite that far though... :P
(o.O)    

dragyn

Never been there, or anywhere, really.

Yeesh, I haven't been to but three states in the U.S., and even those are within a two-hour drive from here...

Man, I'm a sad case...

DarkClownNizzo

Done.

Should be easy to figure out where I am. ;)

tickyhead

Hah! You think YOU don't travel much? I've never even left the state :( Curse my cheapskate parents and their lack of vacations!
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

Databits

Well the farest I've been was Alaska... and that was only for 3 days.
(o.O)    

Xepher

Wow... I've traveled at lot then I guess. I was born in Utah, my brother was born in Abu Dahbi about 18 months later and we moved two other times between those. On the way we went through london (there's a picture of year-old-me in a big fuzzy guard hat in front of the palace) and denmark. My travel life slowed down a bit after those first two years, but I've still moved more times than I am years old. Draw a line from Montana to North Carolina and I've been to every state south/west of it, as well as British Columbia, a couple places in Mexico, and several islands in the carribean. Also spent a week or so in Japan. Right now my goals are to see Ireland and Australia.

Aetre

i've seen a lot of europe, and i've seen parts of canada (victoria, vancouver, some of the islands around there). as for states, i've been all over the place, with the notable exception of that line of southern states stretching from nevada's southern tip to alabama. also, haven't toured tornado alley much, except for being born in southern minnesota.
"Not even the Human can stop me now..."

Lei

jeez.. I've been half way around the world. but only because of family.

I want to travel the world -_-;; it'd be a lot of work, but what really compares to being able to see everything
"Don't follow into my footsteps; I walk into walls."

griever

Ahh...no one lives around me, except Aetre.  This may all change though, if interview goes well ^_^
"You can get all A's and still flunk life." (Walker Percy)