News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

What a way to play an instrument...

Started by Databits, February 03, 2006, 05:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Databits

(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Xepher

Ashley_Rose

I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

DarkClownNizzo

At first I thought it would be dirty.

But it proved only strange.

thefemnazi

I've seen that piano player's clip before

My really good prof made us watch the clip and then write educational strategies for the guy.

I said that anything we wanted him to learn, he had to be moving when he learned it.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Aetre

i hate to rain on the parade, but...

the one with the balls is completely faked. proof: look at the part where he plays "god bless the u.s.a." the first four notes he plays are all the same note, but the balls hit in different places. there are other times like that, when he hits "repeated" notes on different parts of the keyboard.

at least the juggling's real, i guess.
"Not even the Human can stop me now..."

Xepher

I kinda figured it was faked, for the exact reason you just said. Though, in fairness, he could just have the keyboard set up for a single octave that repeats, that way he can hit the same note on different keys so the balls don't hit each other trying for those short notes. It's kind of cheating, but then again, he's not exactly using a real piano in the first place. THAT I would like to see... juggle marbles or ball bearings of a regular piano. :-)