News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Shizu Sawa: Quiet Couple, Loud Marriage

Started by wafuru, February 05, 2006, 10:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wafuru

Hey all, Xepher looks like my ideal host. I've been trying for the past few weeks to get my web comic up with a site just for those, but it's not user friendly at all. This seems far better. The rules all sound very reasonable to me, and I'm completely willing to abide by them.

Username I'd like: Would "Shizu Sawa" be alright? It

tickyhead

Usernames can't have spaces or capital letters, because it is used as your URL. (shizusawa would work, the one you have now would not.)

You will also need to make a temp site to show that you have the ability to create a website, http://www.freewebtown.com is reccomended often around here. It doesn't have to have any actual content perse, as long as you show that you can make one.

However, you may want to post the actual pages on said temp site, it helps if people can see what your comicing style is.

other than that, your art is pretty good, if a bit "generic anime" (hah, like I'm one to talk :P) but that hasn't stopped most people here.

Good luck with all this. :)
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

wafuru

Thanks for you input. I don't have time right now, but later I'll probably put up some samples there.

griever

Generic anime?  It reminds me of some of the older anime, really.  Is Rumiko Takahashi an influence?
"You can get all A's and still flunk life." (Walker Percy)

wafuru

Unfortunately, I'm having trouble logging into FreeWebTown. T__T Sorry...

piksi