News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

hi! guys

Started by lilyve, February 12, 2006, 06:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilyve

hi ,you are the games players ,right? if you are i think you want to focus on this essay .i think if you want to play the game well ,you must have good arms ,right ? so if you want to buy the gold ,one way you can buy the gold to buy the arms .so i think one place can supply good service and they deliver the gold fast ,so from my need gold i always buy it from them .many players says : the website is playerturbo. you can go into have a try!!!!!!bye

network  games:WOW gold ; Lineage 2 ; Ragnarok Online zeny ; ROSE online zuly; FFXI isk ; DAoC ; EQ2 ; Guild Wars ; Eve online ; Matrix and so on or Power Leveling.

you also can contact them via:  
AIM:gilssales    
Yahoo: sellgilstoyou    
Msn:gils_sales@hotmail.com
http://www.playerturbo.com

Databits

YEY MORE SPAM...

Note if you ever come back... I HATE Gold farmers... Esspcially in WoW.
Yeah I'm trying to be harsh. Because I also hate spammers... So do everyone a favor and screw off, die, then fall off the planet. It'll be a better world for everyone. Oh.. and one more thing... if you're gonna use english, AT LEAST TRY!

(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

tickyhead

aaaagh not another farming scheme! Jeez as if you freaks haven't ruined the games' economies enough >< I second data's hate, and send my own hate vibes as well! Blargh . . . And don't even get me STARTED on the engrish here! man I could rant on for hours if it were not 2 in the morning and my brain was not dead. Consider yourselves lucky.
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.