News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Yo

Started by RoxorFuxor, March 10, 2006, 04:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoxorFuxor

I have decided to make a come back.  After the hacking attempt I thought I should really stay active here again.  I don't know why, just the least I can do, I guess.  How have you all been?

My site has pretty much died, I will start something and revive it every now and then, but I haven't stayed constant with it.  Sorry Xepher, I know you trusted me :(.  I usually use it to upload a piucture I have made or what not.  IF you want to, you can get rid of it, but I ask that you let me keep my email address here, I do use it as my primary.

Anyway, hi!

Databits

Wazzup

Well, my site has declined a lot in use as well. But that's more due to life issues. I'm a tad more concerned with finding a job, actually making some income, and getting into University of Michigan than I am about my personnal website. :P

I have a few projects coming up soon here that should be interesting, but like my site, they are kinda on hold too... (mostly because I don't currently have the money to pay for the game engine license that I wanna work with yet).

I guess everyone has their ups and downs. That's to be expected. I haven't even finished coding the revamp of my site due to time constraints either. lol

Ahh, and in reply to another post, I'd like to direct anyone looking for Xepher's help on something to this thread:
http://xepher.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=241
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

RoxorFuxor

Hope you get a job soon and good luck with college.  Luckily, I don't have to think about either of those just yet.  Also, didn't notice he was on vacation, thank you.

Databits

Yeah currently I'm trying the whole "contract web design" thing. It's not bad or hard or anything.... but just like anything else, you don't get paid till you're done. Unlike a normal job though, you must keep track of and withhold your own taxes. >.<
(o.O)    

Gwyn

Quote from: DatabitsYeah currently I'm trying the whole "contract web design" thing. It's not bad or hard or anything.... but just like anything else, you don't get paid till you're done.
That's where you should ask for like a 20% down payment or something :p
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Databits

Then again, considering I have the access to it, and most these people don't know how to remove a server side key, if they don't pay me I can always just... undo my work. >.>
(o.O)