News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Yet Another Favorite Band Thread...

Started by Xepher, August 14, 2005, 07:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Databits

Quote from: Ashley_RoseI was introduced to Aerosmith when I was 6. The love affair has only lessened when they wrote Jaded.
Yeah, I agree... Aerosmith really kinda hurt their reputation in my opinion when they came out with that album. Granted it seemed to be targeted at a newer generation, but it just... wasn't Aerosmith.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

Ashley_Rose

Quote from: Databits
Quote from: Ashley_RoseI was introduced to Aerosmith when I was 6. The love affair has only lessened when they wrote Jaded.
Yeah, I agree... Aerosmith really kinda hurt their reputation in my opinion when they came out with that album. Granted it seemed to be targeted at a newer generation, but it just... wasn't Aerosmith.
Yeah, I felt a little hurt by that. I mean. Really, that was crap.
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

Databits

I guess all good things come to and end. Maybe some day they will redeem themselves.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

thefemnazi

I like jaded, but only if I pretend it's an Aerosmith worship type band.  And my gramma Kay doesn't like tattoos or drinking in any amount.  And both Alex's brothers constantly try to tell me I'm going to hell for being Pagan.  It's to the point where i pretend to listen, and you know me and the subject of people getting on my case for being me.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.

Ashley_Rose

Maybe we could pool our resources and hire a hitman?
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

thefemnazi

ehh, wait it out, they'll earn Darwins.
"The world is not safe for my butt!" -Spongebob Squarepants

I worship Pantsless O'Clock.