News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Toys!

Started by Xepher, September 12, 2005, 06:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tangle

That's why you sterilize them, duh.  RADIATION WOO.

Ashley_Rose

*looks depressed* But I wanted to be the one to tell them we removed their genitals 'cause they were dumb.
I am sick. I am sick, sick, sick of your shit. And when I'm not sick, I'm tired. I am sick and tired!

Kahootz... I've been... *kahooted*.

Databits

I'm all in favor of reinstituting an arena fight system for the criminals. Let them fight to the death with the melee weapons of their choice for our entertainment!

Ok, so I'm a little twisted... we could always just place em in rockets and launch them into the sun with some trash.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

gracey

I just want to have enough money to make it to Japan. I need enough for the first two months rent. Think I can manage it?
"Watch it Jeff, she's packing ovaries!" - Patrick, Coupling

Xepher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58_GruOfYo4&search=hawkvideo

The Wacom Cintiq in action. Hawk from applegeeks.com coloring artwork on one. Man, I want one of those!

tickyhead

that was so awesome, I think I'm drooling.
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

reinder

I want a larger house to live in. I actually dreamed of shelf space last night. Honest to God.
A tricked-out, high-end Mac has been on my dream list for many years, for no reason whatsoever (but then whenever I tried to tailor a computer purchase to a specific need, I've got it wrong - I always end up using them for something other than originally planned).
The body of a god. But I'm making some headway with that.
A real cartooning career instead of the hand-to-mouth existence I've got. That  would be nice.
Reinder Dijkhuis
Rogues of Clwyd-Rhan | Waffle

Gwyn

Oh yeah, I want one of these when they are made.

http://www.artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus/
Pizza party! Pizza for everyone!....who has money?

Xepher

Reinder... yeah, we'd all like a life. Me, I'd take a job I don't hate, a car that's not broken, and a girlfriend... normally I'd add some details to that last one, but after two years in a town where 80% of the people my age are guys, I'm not gonna be picky. :-)

As for that keyboard, it's definitely shiny, but it looks rather uncomfortable. And while changing the keys sounds cool, I don't actually look at the keys anyway.