News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Fighting Dreamers, Online manga

Started by naruru, May 15, 2006, 06:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naruru

fightingdreamers.xepher.net
sketchytigerATyahooDOTcom

An online manga or Japanese comic

Samples:
Current Online Manga, Tiger Punch --> http://tigerprunch.comicgenesis.com/
Art Site --> http://naruto-sexy-no-jutsu.deviantart.com/

Hello. My nickname is Naruru and I'm an amateur anime and manga artist. I would greatly get a website especially for my upcoming online manga, Fighting Dreamers. It is about three college students (Daisuke, Kazu, and Keiichi) who they attend at a prestigious college in all of Japan. They are amateur rollerbladers, their dream is to become professional rollerbladers in all of Japan. However, they have a talent; making doujinshis. They've been drawing and reading mangas since they were in high school. But when it comes to college students, they see them as low class citizens. "Mangas are for babies," "You don't belong in this university, dumb *****" The three artists have been receiving lots of bad criticism, but that won't get them down the drain and end their future career.

The site will have a gallery for the online manga, a fanart from fans, a profile of me, guestbook, links to other manga sites, and an archive.

I hope this is good enough information for you, Xepher :3

tickyhead

QuoteI would greatly get a website especially for my upcoming online manga
Sorry, but last I checked, Xepher was more interested in comics that were already ongoing and had a decent archive. :

Art-wise, you're good. REALLY good. Your website layout is pretty good, too. (although, misspelling your own URL, that's not as good ;)) If you were here for an ART site, or a site for your other comic, you'd be a shoe-in. However, with what you are applying for, you haven't got much but a few empty promises and a vague outline (with some bad grammar, no offence) that sounds like just another generic anime plot.

I'm not saying you have no chance of getting in, I'm just saying....don't get your hopes too far up.
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

naruru

QuoteSorry, but last I checked, Xepher was more interested in comics that were already ongoing and had a decent archive. :
What do you mean by that? I swear He accepts online comics. But anyways, thanks for the comments ;D

tickyhead

He does, you didn't understand what I said. He has stated numerous times that prefers comics that ALREADY exist, not plans for them, as in, what you are proposing: you're applying for a PLAN to make a comic, not a tangible visual stimulation in comic page form that already exists on the internet. Or something like that.
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

Xepher

Let me clarify by asking a couple of simple questions. "Where's the comic?" and "Can I see it, please?"