News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Art of Sanaz Sattari

Started by Silverunicorn, June 24, 2006, 07:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverunicorn

Username: I'd like to get the username "sanaz", as it's my own name, everyone who wants to see my art, will remember it, and it's simple too. :)

Email: sanazsattari@gmail.com or sunny_silverunicorn@yahoo.com
I check both everday.

Site Description: My site will be solely devoted to my art. And as it circles around character designing, it might also include the character descriptions and finished stories, but I'm aiming to show my art primarily.
It will have my drawings, painings and sketches. And the little comic I'm working on too.

Main Purpose: I'm a self taught artist. I know that alone isn't a big deal around the wrold, but it is where I live. Still that's not gonna make me special. Where I live, not many people draw the way I do, and even less accept and show what they're really doing. But I'm not gonno be like that, I want to show my art, cause that's who I am. Without it, my life, of which a third or more has been dedicated to improving my art so far, would be meaningless.
Next thing, is that, I know some people just like a genre and go fo it, getting real perfect in creating the best art in that genre, but what is important is to find your own genre, your own style. Belive me, it feels real great to hear someone tell you, "What's your style of drawing? I've never seen anything like it before." So, I wanna show my feelow artists that creating new styles, is hard, and will get more time to get you reconized
, but will be worth it in the end.
And the last thing, As I'm still improving my art, my work is very much dependant on the critiques that other people leave, and also the encouragements. So a site of my own, will help me a lot along the way. And also, I'd probably use my site as my portfolio, for I intend to continue my studies in art when I graduate from my current major, and I hope an independant site would be a bonus. :)

URLs:
http://silverunicorn.deviantart.com
This is where I recently upload all my peices too.

www.ArtWanted.com/SunnySilverunicorn
Where I have put a number of my art pieces, but since now there’s only one upload allowed for free accounts, I really don’t feel like uploading there anymore.

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/s/a/sanazsattari/sanazsattari.html
Up-to-dated each season with my fantasy art only.

Okies, that's all. Thanks! :)

tickyhead

Wow, you actually have a decent application. Are you sure you're in the right place? ;)

Anyway, your art just blows me away. It's really good :) however, there's a slight problem....namely that there's no webpage that you made yourself here, all the links are generic gallery websites. Xepher.net doesn't work like that, you've got to have at least SOME knowledge of HTML and FTP to even make a site here in the first place, and since you never mentioned either.....I'm not sure you know how to use those. Do you? If so, you may want to look into some simple temp hosting to show that you do.

Other than that, your application is one of the best I've seen. :D
I don't hate everyone, I'm just very, very disappointed in them.

Silverunicorn

Thank you! *bows* ;)
Oh yes I do. Actually I have passed an HTML course and have my degree. But haven't uploaded a site really.
But if it takes me to show my HTML skill,s I'll put up a sample site up, and link the URL. :)
And thanks for the nice comment on my art. :)

Munerift

Yes it is very pretty art..! =) Thank you for taking the time to actually read the directions (overlooking the website issue since you provided ways to see your art) I think like has been said, whip up a site for us to look-see... if you need a place to host it without ads try http://atspace.com
I'm Home!
MuneRift - DeviantArt - Etsy

Silverunicorn

Thank you! I'm really glad you like my art! :)
I'll sure try that site. I'll probably put up the very first parts of the actual site I'm designing, and show you what I can do. It's gonno be simple, but neat hopefully.

Silverunicorn

Hi again,
I took the little time I had to make a test site, for you to see what i can do.
http://silvertest.atspace.com/

Although, the original idea I have my site, will be mainly flash.

Xepher

Okay, you're in! You should have an email with instructions. Please follow them, and ask if you have any questions.