News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

comic codeing partner needed

Started by ashnjohncomics, March 11, 2013, 05:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashnjohncomics

would anyone on here be interested in building a webpage for me and also doing the maintenance on said page for a web comic? maybe for a small payment. i want to apply on here for a spot to run my webcomic but first things first, i have about 70 pages of the art ready but i don't know the first thing about any of that html stuff. deviantart is ok but i would like to see it in comic format eventually. if anyone would consider partnering with me on this i would be very thankful and i would be more than willing to give credit on the comic page itself for the work

Xepher

I unfortunately don't have the time to spare, but you might be better served by posting at least some of the comic in question to help attract potential collaborators.

Xepher

Comic looks pretty good, if you can get your web design stuff sorted out, I don't think I'll have a problem accepting it for hosting.

To that end, you may want to check out some of the pre-made solutions like comicpress (a wordpress extension.) They (once installed) let you upload and manage a comic site without actually needing to code HTML or anything.

ashnjohncomics

thank you i will look into that right away

ashnjohncomics

awwww :( i cant even figure out wordpress/comicpress i am going to have to find a book on this or something.... this could take a wile. that being said if anyone would like to explain this i would appreciate it

prototype99

don't know if I'm replying a bit late into this conversation but if you still want i can help on that! i'm quite good webpages, I'd say good enough for what you want doing. let me know if you still wanted help on that, i'll be happy to help :)