News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Layout

Started by Cassiopeia, July 04, 2006, 10:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiopeia

I've decided I might move to comic genisis for a while before I reapply here once I have more in the gallery and comic. But since I may move I'd like to make a new layout. My html skills are as good as my website now, so I'm still not sure about how to make layouts like on other mangas I have seen. For example, how does one get the menu bar to stay on each link you click on. Like if you click on gallery the menu bar will still be there to click on another link to er... links or something. I don't really know the coding and I'd like help... I've been looking for tutorial at other layout sites, but I can't find any. Appreciate the help!
Star lit key...

WebClubber

Hi Cassiopeia,

An easy way to do this is to use Server Side Includes (SSI). Contrary to popular belief, this is very easy
to do. I don't plan to reinvent the wheel here... Here is a link:

http://learning-html.com/server-side-includes.html

Hope you will find it useful. If you need further help on SSI, just reply to this post. I will be right here :)