News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

haven't been here for quite a while

Started by frostings, July 25, 2006, 11:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frostings

Hello people ^^

Did some accounts (forum) that were inactive for a few months get deleted?
I ask this question because I had a forum account with xepher before (I forget when i signed up... a while back) ... and for the life of me, I can't seem to get logged in again.
Plus, I tried all the different nicknames that I would have used... and there are no such members XDD

So, I created this account. I would just like to know, thank you. ^^

griever

The forums got switched from phpbb (I think) to this current one and all the accounts were lost.  I can't remember when that happened though.  x.x
"You can get all A's and still flunk life." (Walker Percy)

frostings

Ah, I see. ^^
Must have been quite a while ago, seeing as how you're registered in 2005. ^^

Xepher

Yes, the forums were moved in 2005 some time. Also, on these new(er) forums, I have removed accounts that were inactive. That is, they hadn't logged in for a long while AND had no posts.

griever

*smacks head*  D'oh!  See what 12 hours of driving will do?  I completely forgot the registration date.

frostings

Most probably I was from the older forum... I do recall having some posts under my belt.
I tend to lurk and read up on things in this forum. XD Just like what I'm doing now XD

@griever: lol 12 hours of driving? Which exotic place did you wander off to?

Munerift

I'm Home!
MuneRift - DeviantArt - Etsy

griever

*LOL*  Unfortunately, the Walmarts about the same everywhere, so I can actually get out of them.  I was in Indiana and I live in Virginia.  :(

frostings

Ah XDD
There are no Walmarts over here... well none that I know of. So, if I wanted to go to go one... I'd have to travel quite some distance. XD

griever

Lucky you, the corporate devil hasn't tried to devour your town's soul. x.x

gracey

You know what's funny guys?! I work at Walmart! HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Trust me, I lost my soul many lifetimes ago. For shame for me, I know.

I gotta pay the bills...
"Watch it Jeff, she's packing ovaries!" - Patrick, Coupling

Databits

I vowed after Kmart and Kroger that I would NEVER work retail again. Since then I've managed to actually fullfill that vow to the T. Right now I'm doing professional online web development as an outsourced php/sql programmer, and I'm quite happy doing it.

Although I'd like to expand my horizon a little, it's one step at a time. I'm slowly but surely saving up the extra funds to build the server for another project which I've mentioned here a couple times (the MMO). As well as perhaps being able to start getting some of my own clients and doing some direct relations on web contracts myself (though I can't touch any of the people who go through my contractor for obvious reasons), while continuing to do the outsourced work as well.
(\_/)    ~Relakuyae D'Selemae
(o.O)    
(")_(")  [Libre Office] [Chrome]

dragyn

I've never worked retail.  Ever.

Of course, I've never worked at all...

details...

griever

I've never worked retail, only food service.  I'm about ready to head off and get pummeled by small children though. x.x

gracey

I also work Day Care and I like the balance those two jobs have against each other. Then there's babysitting, and well, that's totally fun. All I do is hang out with kids that adore me all day. Sweet...
"Watch it Jeff, she's packing ovaries!" - Patrick, Coupling