News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

love or lust?

Started by lost eden, August 06, 2006, 03:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lost eden

Here are two shots that I fiished working on ast night (well this morning technically);

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/losteden/015j-34000ft-final.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/losteden/wingtip-dreaming.jpg

They're best viewed full-screen on a black background. Bth of these were originally shot on colur negative film. I didn't actually use a grad filter on the second one, altough it really looks like I did, the sky actualy held that colour & gradient.

And one I'm working on at the moment;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/losteden/vista.jpg

This one was shot on Ilford Delta (B&W print film) & is definately a work in progress at this stage. I wasn't actually planning on stitching shots together, but now that I have I wish that I had tken a shot further right to get the edge of the cliff on that side in. Ah well 16000Km is quite a long way to re-take the shot!

lost eden

QuoteRighto... Bump this thread if I haven't gotten back to you by this weekend.
I'm not sure what time/day it is in Texas, but *bumpo*.

I'm working on a couple more pics from around Sydney if you want some more convincing.

Xepher

I do apologize. It's saturday here, but I've gotten screwed by work again, and have to head in for an 8 hour shift here in a few minutes. They're probably going to make me work tomorrow as well. I'll try and get to this inbetween, but please understand if I don't manage to.

fesworks

"Vista" reminds me of some of the landscape in Minnesota during my State Parks trip... damn, I shoulda taken some "panoram" pics like that :( ah well... next time.

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

lost eden

Quotehave to head in for an 8 hour shift here in a few minutes. They're probably going to make me work tomorrow as well
Don't worry about it too much, work must come first - they made me do an 11 hour shift on Thursday followed by a 9 hour shift on Saturday - Sunday's 4 hour shift will seem like nothing!

Quotedamn, I shoulda taken some "panoram" pics like that
Can't wait until I can afford a nice large format camera & a decent wide angle optic. An XL Super Angulon would just eat that landscape right up.

Xepher

Okay, you're in. You should have an email with instructions.

lost eden

Thankyou SOOO much. Might be a couple of days ebfore the site starts goign up, because I have my 18th birthday & then results day the day after, so things are a bit hectic at the moment. Thanks again!

fesworks

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

lost eden

Heh, thanks. I should get at least the groundwork of the site down soon, I'm gonna do some serious work on it tomorrow as I haven't got work.