News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

The Qazi Corp.

Started by Qazi, August 15, 2006, 02:51:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qazi

desired Username: qazicorp

e-mail: onelastypo@yahoo.com

Hi, my name is Qazi and I'm an aspiring manga artist.  I've been writing manga for years now, and as my abilites and experience continues to grow and strengthen, I hope to share my work with the world, especially here through the web.
My site is titled Qazi Corp. (Yes, I guess its kind of corny using my name and all, but I like the ring to it)
You can check it out at http://qazicorp.atspace.com I've had a wholesome bit of experience in Web Design and hope to keep the site growing and changing.

Currently the site sports my latest creation, Super Power Quest (Another corny title, not my best ^_^;; )
SPQ has been a succesful ongoing webcomic of my own, with new chapters every Sunday.  These chapters range anywhere from 10 to 20 pages.
I've written a lot of serious dramas and action series in my life, and I felt it was time to create something fun, but with the awesome experience of action.  It's based off inspiration from my last year in high school and I guess I felt it would be a good way to end the summer.

Also, if you'd like to check out some of my artwork you can see both of some of more recent and my older work at my DeviantArt account at http://qzii.deviantart.com

I hope everyone can take the time to read the series, as I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
Can't wait to here back from everyone and I hope I will become a part of the Xepher.net family soon.

Thank you for your time and Thank you for considering me!
-----
Super Power Quest, read it today! only at QaziStudios.com

griever

I like your clean style and your website.  Do you have any other manga available online, or would you plan on putting them on a Xepher.net hosted site?  I'm wondering about the longevity of your projects....
"You can get all A's and still flunk life." (Walker Percy)

Qazi

I do intend and posting my more serious projects on the hosted sites.  As for older series, I have one or two one-shot comics if you're ineterested.  They're pretty old and far inferior to what i produce now, but if you are worried about my projects longevity, fear not.  I do believe I am quite dedicated to my work.  The next chapter of SPQ is actually scheduled to come out earlier this week if you're interested.  I can't say exactly when of course, it'll ruin the surprise. (or rather what was a surprise :P)
-----

Aetre

generally good. the only thing i don't like is that you have to scroll down to reach the "next" button in the window the manga opens in. but that's a minor criticism.
"Not even the Human can stop me now..."

Qazi

Ah I didn't realize that could be a problem, but you're right.  I'll have that fixed once or rather hopefully if the site is moved
-----

fesworks

Hmmm... to be perfectly honest... this isn't my "cup 'o tea". Not much of a manga-style comic person myself, though  there is some I like. But I got to the "captain planet" like part, and that was it for me.

don't get me wrong, looks like good work is in there... just not something i'd personally read.

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

Xepher

Art's not bad on first glance. Have to take a deeper look when I have more time. (I'm at work right now.)

Qazi

Take all the time you need, just happy to know I'm considered.
-----

Qazi

Ummm...I'm sorry but I'm just not entirely sure if my application was officialy rejected? Just checking, thanks.
-----

Munerift

I dont think you were rejected at all.
I'm Home!
MuneRift - DeviantArt - Etsy

fesworks

Yea Xephers in a bit of a busy string for the past couple months.

www.PSIwebcomic.com
www.TheShifterArchive.com
www.ArdraComic.com
www.WebcomicBeacon.com

Xepher

Yes... me slow. Real world kicking my tail. Finding new job, etc... Not rejected, still in progress.

Qazi

Ah, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions.  Best of luck to the job search Xepher!
-----

Chow

Very strong panel progression Qazi.

My only gripe will be a repeat: navigation should be easier from page to page, and it would be nice if the link to the comic pop-up was closer to the top of the page (at 1024x768, I had to scroll down to see the link in Firefox) so that it's easy to find. At first all I could see was your bannar and the posts.

Nice art, nice humor, hope to see more from you
[some kid]: :cool: "wei long....clever..."
[me]: :/
[Ian]: :mad: "Actually....that's his name, JERK!"
[me]: :lol:

Qazi

wow thanks a bunch, I'm so glad you enjoyed it.  I realize what you mean about the scrolling and I'll be on to fixing that immediately, sorry for the inconvenience.
-----