News:

The anti-spam plugins have stopped being effective. Registration is back to requiring approval. After registering, you must ALSO email me with your username, so that I can manually approve your account.

Main Menu

Scuola Italia

Started by nora, September 28, 2006, 10:39:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nora

Hi, my name is Nora and I write from Italy,

My project is to build a place in which all school workers, fellows, kids and parents :-) can find a template or a guide to help them to realize a work at school (for example a web site but also a table, a slideshow, a model to print or a book, a calendar and so on)

the url I propose is scuolaitalia.xepher.net

The title can be : -contributi dal web per una scuola più bella- meaning "contributions from web to realize a better school"

feedback ?

Bye,
_
Nora

Munerift

So, let me see if I got it,

you'd like an online place to post help for classes at school?

That sounds like a nice idea. =)
I'm Home!
MuneRift - DeviantArt - Etsy

nora

Quote from: MuneriftSo, let me see if I got it,

you'd like an online place to post help for classes at school?
Hi Munerift, how are you ?

Help sure, but not intended as a way to give facilities to students.

As example, have you done a search on the mithical caretta caretta ? want you print it in a pamplet form ? come on ScuolaItalia.xepehr.net and look for a graphical template to print your search or to put it on line and enjoy :-)

bye,

Nora
_
Nora

dragyn

Okay, the concept sounds good...

But what about the HTML?  Do you have a website anywhere we could look at?  I'd really like to see something before I say anything more...

Xepher

I appriciate your idea, but I feel it's not the sort of thing xepher.net is looking for. We're mainly about helping artists, writers, etc. find a place to host their work where it can be enjoyed by others. While a school resource site is a nobel endeavor, it doesn't quite fit with the purpose here. I'm afraid I have to say "no" to your application, but I wish you the best of luck in getting your idea going elsewhere.